Weiser Memorial Hospital offers a great place to work, competitive salaries,
and excellent benefits.*
If you have the desire to help our organization to deliver high quality healthcare
with a personal touch, please consider joining our team of Extraordinary People.
Criteria for being considered a WMH job applicant is as follows:
• Must apply for a posted position.
• Must follow our written application procedures (see Employment Notice below).
• Must meet minimum qualifications indicated on the job posting.
• Must not have withdrawn from consideration.
• Applications will be accepted only when there is an open and/or posted position.
• If you wish to apply for more than one open position, a separate application
is required for each.
• Only qualified candidates contacted for an interview will receive formal
*As a Registered Nurse employed at Weiser Memorial Hospital you may qualify for the
Federal Government Nursing Education Loan Repayment Program. In exchange for two years
of service, participants receive 60 percent of their total qualifying nursing education loan balance. For more information on eligibility and requirements please visit the following
For more information or questions contact:
TERRI KAUTZ, PHR - HR MANAGER
Weiser Memorial Hospital
190 E. Main Street
Weiser, ID 83672
Phone: 549-4453 or 549-4413
*Weiser Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity employer offering
our employees a drug, alcohol, and tobacco free environment.
Provide High Quality Healthcare
for Our Community
Be the Preferred Choice for Healthcare
SPECIALTIES & SERVICES
PATIENT & VISITORS GUIDE
WAYS TO GIVE
CLASSES, EVENTS & NEWS
Integrity Compassion Excellence