Founded in 1950, Weiser Memorial Hospital was established with funding from Washington County, The City of Weiser and individual donors. We now offer a wide range of health care and related services through the addition of our Surgical and Specialty Clinic. We are now supported in part by the Washington County taxpayers, through the Washington County Hospital Taxing District, with all revenues going back to the hospital’s mission in the form of services, facilities, personnel, and equipment.
• Weiser Memorial Hospital is guided by a volunteer Board of Trustees elected
by the Washington County taxpayers.
• Weiser Memorial Hospital serves Washington, Adams and Payette Counties.
• Weiser Memorial Hospital is a Licensed 25 bed critical access hospital in Weiser.
• Weiser Memorial Hospital's emergency department offers 24 hour urgent care,
medical imaging, blood testing and more.
• Weiser Memorial Hospital staff includes more than 100 employees.
• Weiser Memorial Hospital performed more than 612 surgical
• 67 babies were born at Weiser Memorial Hospital last year.
• 371 inpatients were served at Weiser Memorial Hospital.
• 37 Swing Bed patients for recovery, rehab and extended
care at the hospital.
• 16,408 outpatients (including ED pts) were served at
Weiser Memorial Hospital.
• There were 4,415 visits to the Weiser Memorial Hospital’s
• 6,697 patients seen in Imaging Department
• 1,748 CT scans
Provide High Quality Healthcare
for Our Community
Be the Preferred Choice for Healthcare
SPECIALTIES & SERVICES
PATIENT & VISITORS GUIDE
WAYS TO GIVE
CLASSES, EVENTS & NEWS
Integrity Compassion Excellence